MotionCare’s staff is diligently working to create a safer environment.
- We continue to thoroughly disinfect treatment rooms, doorknobs, hard surfaces, etc.
- The lobby has been rearranged to encourage social distancing and plexiglass separates front desk interactions.
- If you prefer, you can wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. Just call us and we can let you know when a treatment room is ready.
- You will notice that physical therapists are wearing scrubs and masks.
Kindly let us know if you have:
- been out of the country or state within the last 14 days.
- had any COVID-19 symptoms, such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained fatigue
- Been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 or symptoms.
Physical therapy has been deemed critical in preventing patients from seeking the care of physicians for musculoskeletal conditions, when physicians are needed elsewhere at this time. MotionCare is proud to serve this purpose! Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions/concerns. Appointments can not be made/cancelled or changed via email. Call Us: 651-484-6735